Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Suggestions Needed!

So, G and I have finally decided on Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for my birthday. Neither of us have ever been there, we both wanted something relaxing and beachy where we can get some sun, and also have activities. I know i was talking Vegas and Disney a while back, but because of financial reasons, inflexible dates (i definitely want to be away ON my actual birthday) and the fact that we have to work around G's school/work schedule, we have settled on driving down to S Carolina late Thursday (over) night to get there early Friday morning... then leaving early Monday and driving home. As I've never been on a road trip this long, it should be interesting, and hopefully fun!

Here's where I need YOUR help! We need to pick a hotel. The ones I looked at and have liked so far are the Hilton, Hotel Blue, Marriott at Grand Dunes, and Anderson. If you've ever stayed at or know anything about ANY of these hotels, any info would be MUCH appreciated! You can only learn so much from the internet and I'd love some more personal recommendations!





I also need a restaurant recommendation for Saturday night (ma bday)... Thinking something a little more upscale, maybe a good steak or seafood place... though this girl can get down with a hot dog and a beer just as easily!

And finally, suggestions for nightlife, things to do, places to go, what to see... Please! Please! Please HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment