Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just one of 'dem dayz.

Today This week has been such a whirlwind for me. No time for blogging, no time for cleaning, no time for relaxing (ok that's a lie).

I have felt so blahhh all week. Maybe its the weather, i definitely think its this rainy, wet, damp, miserable weather. It has zapped my energy to ZE-RO.

Last night I had all these grand plans of blogging and laundry and a DIY mani/pedi. And what did i do? DIDDLY SQUAT. Came home from the gym, parked my fat ass on the couch & watched glee... which fine, i would have done that energy or not... however, after... i ended up on the phone with G for a bit and then ... zzzzzzz... and, still woke up ex-hausted, late for work and looking like shizz.

Anyway, just wanted to let y'all (you's all, you all?) know i'm still alive (comatose but alive) and hoping that the weather clears up and my energy levels return. maybe this is what it feels like when you get "old" LOL... i am inching closer and closer to the big 3-3 everyday.

And yes, i know, i didn't do a weekend update (which it was great btw) and i didnt do tail wagging tuesdays (though i DO have video, i promise) and i just suck in the blogging world this week. #Fail.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok to be lazy and unproductive! I do it all the time. At least you made it to the gym!! =)

    ReplyDelete