Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WILW: Vol 1


Linking up to this kind of love for my first what i'm loving wednesdays!

i'm loving... that tomorrow is my friday. G and i are heading down to AC on friday for some gambling, dinner, drinks and dancing! thanks to the comp room he gets at the taj!

Trump Taj Mahal, Atlantic City, NJ

i'm loving... this girl's Vlog tutorial of hair curling with the CHI... can't wait to try this tonight or tomorrow! you can watch this and read about her life as a barganista and all around cool girl here!

i'm loving... angry birds on google chrome. yet another thing to waste my time with during the day!




i'm loving... my lunchtime mani - OPI's strawberry daquiri, ain't it cute?


i'm loving... fruit roll ups SIMPLY fruit... only 50 calories, too bad i ate half the box already!

via

What are YOU loving today?

3 comments:

  1. Love the nail color, I might have to go get some! As well as the roll up fruit strips. :)
    I've tried Target's Archer Farms fruit strips and those are pretty good but I'm game for trying new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look great!!!

    You are loving some amazing things today! Hope you have had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OPI strawberry dacquiri!? hellooo...i love it!

    ReplyDelete