Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday! The "Look"


Loving CMae's Link up today... Have you ever been given "the look"?
See below examples...

Scooter's saying, "Really ma? You think i look gangsta --- but really i look wanksta..."

Rio giving me the look of, get me off this chair, away from these people, i'm bored, lonely, tired, sad. And this hoodie is hot. Grr.

This is Rio's "i swear i'm not doing anything wrong!" look

Scooter: Seriously bitch?! You're taking pictures? Do you see this hair? You do NOT take pictures when i am having a bad hair day. And this mess definitely qualifies as a major bad hair day! Put that camera down this instant!

7 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Love their expressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what adorable little dogs!! I am a new follower and I found your blog on tail wagging tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Love the "crazy" hair. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh the picture in the hooded sweatshirt is out of control cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those sweet looks! Cute pictures :)

    http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are adorable! I want to snuggle them both!

    ReplyDelete