Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Calling all Bloggers!

Yes, YOU! I'm talkin to YOU!

via
Honeymoon is coming up in 23 days (i'm going to miami.... welcome to mee-a-mee) and i'm going to need some guest posts!

So get back at me if you're interested in writing a little ditty for my bloggity blog!

You can write about whatever you want.... fashion, celebs, love, hate -- life in general... what you did that day, what you wore that day, what you wished was in your closet, tummy, life! You get the point...

I've already recruited my sister from our home country, Katy from Seoul Fresh and i know she's going to have something fabby (no pressure lady!)

But i'd like to have one or two more peeps add something if possible...

Thanks girls and happy blogging!


1 comment:

  1. Sister form anotha mista! :)

    That uncle sam kinda scares me.

    Soooo much pressure now. Kidding, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete