Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pilates for beginners.

Took my first pilates class with the reformer tower... the machine looked something like this:
via

and the verdict? i LOVED it. i got a Groupon and signed up for my fabulous friend Dani's reformer class. She went pretty easy on us for the first time, though I might still be feeling it tomorrow... we did squats, abs, arm exercises and a whole lotta stretching... the reformer machine uses springs and pulleys and you can increase/decrease the resistance using them.

I'm thinking 4 more classes and i'll be looking like this in no time, eh?
via


1 comment:

  1. First off.....eh? Did you turn canadian on me? ;)

    Second, jealous! I want to try Pilates, but I keep psyching myself out when the class starts at the gym.

    I need to suck it up and just go. I figure if I can handle kick boxing...I should be able to handle Pilates.

    ReplyDelete