Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fashion Friday: Pink Sandal Date Night


Linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday,
and I just can't wait for some warmer weather...
this is what I'm dreaming of today...Pink Sandal Date Night

Wouldn't this outfit paired with the *perfect* pair of FUN stiletto sandals be
so FAB for a spring/summer date night?
If you're like me, sitting in your office,
blasting your space heater,
I know you'll be drooling over all these amazing spring shoes!
Now, I usually stay more neutral with my footwear,
but some of these sandals are just to die for
and i would LOVE to have any of them in my closet...













CALYPSO ST BARTH long t shirt
$299 - calypsostbarth.com

Theory hot shorts
£85 - flannelsfashion.com

WALTER STEIGER strappy heels
$1,075 - barneys.com

Christian Dior platform sandals
$950 - bergdorfgoodman.com

Carvela peep toe shoes
£120 - johnlewis.com

Lipsy pink shoes
£70 - debenhams.com

G by Guess platform sandals
$55 - heels.com

1 comment:

  1. Pink and Sandals, what's more to love? I know I'm drooling. Love these! Have a fabulous weekend. ♥Winona

    ReplyDelete