Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I've Been Up to...

Good Ev'ning Mateys!
Bet you've been wondering where I fell off the face of the earth to...
Life gets busy and this little blog here gets neglected...
So sorry, so sorry...

But I had a fabulous weekend, so let's start there, shall we?

Friday night was date night...
at... THE CIRCUS!
since neither G or I have been since we were kids, it was super fun!
We got a snow-cone (that cost $10!!) and my tongue turned freakishly blue!



we watched the clowns, the elephants, and a goat that walked a balance beam!
NONE of which i got any pictures of... LOL
well i got a really dark one of the elephants...


there were also acrobats, trapezes and guys on mini bikes riding in a steel cage.
oh and did i mention the 2 ghetto women that almost brawled in back of us?
(that's what you get for going to the circus in newark!)
 
saturday we had my cousin's 60th surprise party in queens...
so we trekked out to NY with my cousin and her bf...
it was a fun night...

hanging out with my cutie hubby!
my two best bishes...
sunday my bro and i took kadee to the dog park...
she had a ball...
though my car needs a good cleaning now from all the dirt she tracked in!

doesn't she look crazy happy?
later that night the fam hit up dinner at a cuban restaurant.
one word. YUM.

all in all a great fun-filled weekend.
and i promise to try to get some more blogging in this week!
what did YOU do this weekend?


1 comment:

  1. I love the circus!! haha sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth:)

    ReplyDelete