Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Couldn't Resist!

Hey guys, hump day is almost over, but not quite!
I've been out of my mind at work lately...



but i just HAD to link up with Michelle for



Today's topic?
Home Offices.

I've been working more and more from home. For both work and my small freelance business. And i think i'd be SO much more inclined to sit down at the computer at night if i had an office like this:




or this:




or even this:


Source: houzz.com via Shana on Pinterest


this has a cute setup, though i'd definitely need some drawers for organization:




and finally i L-O-V-E everything about this home office space. so girly and AWESOME:




What would you want for a home office?


1 comment:

  1. I would just love an office space like these! The first one is just adorable and like you say, it would make you want to sit down and work as it looks so pretty! Maybe one day when I have made a lot of money from working, I can sit back and relax in a home office. Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete