Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fridays Letters

Link up HERE
Dear Mother Nature, Thank you for finally giving us a gorgeous day and what's looking to be a gorgeous weekend. After all this rain, we needed it! Dear Girl Parts. IDK what in the hey is going on down there, but get it together! I feel like i'm in high school again or in a horror movie (aka bloody massacre - sorry TMI). Dear Dad, Telling me I can just give you money instead of buying you an actual Father's Day Gift is just plain weird. I'm getting creative for you instead. Dear CourtneyCakes, I'm so excited that i won your giveaway! I never win anything!! Yay! (go visit her awesome blog friends!) Dear Mother-in-law, You are the cutest thing in the world and I can't wait to see you Sunday. Dear Gummy Vitamins, You are delicious. I wish I could eat more than just two of you a day! Dear Birthday Fairy, Please grant all my wishes. There's only 2 of them, so hopefully its not too much trouble.

Happy Friday everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Love your post....and I loved your comment on my post today. I want to respond but I dont have an email address for you. Email me: DistanceJenn@gmail.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Thanks for the love, love!!!
    I am excited that you won too!!! Have a great weekend!!! Come on Birthday Fairy grant Shay her wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gummy vitamins?!! do they make them for adults???! found you via the link up xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this is a seriously cute post. I love how grateful you are! :)

    You asked about following my adoption blog, and I just wanted to let you know I need your email addy. Here's mine: iftowhen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny is your dad?! Found you on the link up:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete