Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Back in Business

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all your sweet well wishes! I am FINALLY back in business and feeling a WHOLE lot better! What a catastrophe, and then coupled with the disaster that I had to deal with returning to work - any of you who saw my FB posts would know I was NOT a very happy camper these last two weeks dealing with - as i quoted to my boss "what's worse than a shit show, cuz that's what this is".



But at last, things seem to be returning to normal (or as normal as they can be for me!!)
And now I can finally catch up on the gazillion blogs i'm behind on, 
the housework i've neglected, 
the reality TV i haven't watched (hello, married to Jonas and honey boo boo) 
and I'm hoping to FINALLY post my giveaway this week!

I know you're all dying to know what it is!



So bear with me as I clean up the disaster called my LIFE...
and i'll hit ya up real soon!



3 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better! Hopefully getting things back in order goes well--I feel your pain girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad you're back and so glad you're feeling better! Catch up on Honey Boo Boo so we can discuss:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The game of Life picture just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete