Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!


And the winner of the bag of goodies is....



Nikki from My Life, My Way!
 Go check out her blog if you're not already a follower.
She's a fellow Jersey girl and i know you'll love getting to know her as much as i do!

Thanks to you other ladies for entering!

Short post tonight...
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know i hit the gym tonight for the first time in months.
The only benefit of being sick was losing 6lbs that i am desperately trying to keep from returning to their cozy residence on my ass.
Let's just say for tonight

Gym=1  •  Shay=0

kicked my azzzzzzz.

here's my workout. 
20 minutes on the elliptical
3 sets of 12 tricep machine
3 sets of 10 back
3 sets of 10 chest press
3 sets of 10 squat machine
3 sets of 20 ab machine

i'm attempting to return tomorrow for more torture.
what kind of workouts keep you motivated?
please share!
And with that... collapsing aboouuuut...
NOW.


2 comments:

  1. I won!?!? Whoooooo!!!

    What gym do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats your name on Instagram? I need to find you so I can follow :)

    ReplyDelete