Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

An Unmotivated Thursday...

Linking up today!
Link up HERE or HERE


To say...

IT'S OK...



to have pinned about 20 new recipes and only tried one.
and it was salad dressing.
(does that count?)

that since i made the salad dressing,
i can't stop eating salad.
(at least its healthy-ish)

to be wearing the same wife beater that i wore to work yesterday.
for the second day in a row.
and yes, i slept in it.
(i am working from home so at least no one is seeing me)


that i made scooter a "dog bed throne"
that he can lay in while i work
(#spoiled)

that i was a major "mean girl" on sunday.
in pointing out a girl that had this whacked out face
at the Jets game.
i feel semi-bad now as i was just being cranky and catty.
(she was however wearing pajama jeans, which is NOT OK)


that i supersized my glass of wine last night.
(work hard, play hard)

and finally,
and i know you are going to LOVE this.
i almost PISSED myself in the store the other day
after making G try this shirt on over his Gumby costume.


he is taking his Gumby costume to the next level this year
and its going to be awesome.
(however, this shirt was a tad bit too small)
(and no, he is not going to be Jersey Shore Gumby, 
its even BETTER!)

What's OK with you this dreary Thursday?


8 comments:

  1. hahah love the Gumby costume. I think he should go with the shirt that's too small. It looks even better that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even pick one of these to comment on because I love them all.

    Especially Scooter. I die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog bed throne is HILARIOUS and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I'm dying lol look at lil Scooter! I am having the WORST Thursday ever and just want to supersize a glass of wine too ugh lol.

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your day xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA I love this post!

    1. that doggy throne is the cutest thing ever!
    2. That tight shirt on Gumby is
    s-e-x-y!
    3. WHERE CAN I GET A WINE GLASS THAT SIZE?!

    Have a great night :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for your comment! Love the blog!! I am totally not judging that you are wearing the same shirt. I would do the same thing!

    -Lindsey
    followtheruels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the link-up! Scooter's bed is adorable!! My dog would love that since she likes sitting up high, but she'd never want to lay in a dog bed on the ground again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GUMBY!!!
    BAHAHAHA!!!

    ps Scooter is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete