Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Meep! Meep!

Do you ever have days where you feel like this guy?


That's how I feel everyday lately.

Too much to do, too little time to do it.

Hence, my poor blog gets neglected.
My unpainted nails get neglected.
Even my poor puppies get neglected --
ok that's a stretch, i just totally slacked on making a vet appt for them.

And there is no end in sight.

With this new nor'easter headed this way, i am PRAYING we don't get hit hard.
Because i have enough ish to do.

Restocking my fridge
(who's looking forward to having to spend tons of money on things like ketchup)

Dr, dermatologist, vet & car appts galore!
(let's just conveniently leave out the fact that i procrastinated on every one of these)

Christmas Shopping
(ok, this is not a necessity, but i reallly wanna get this done early this year)
Planning my cousin's birthday brunch
(oops, with the hurricane throwing all my dates off, i almost forgot about this, THIS weekend!)

oh and

WORK, WORK, WORK.

In the midst of all this, i'm looking for some opportunities to volunteer to help
Restore the Shore
and help all those less fortunate than i was.

What's been keeping you busy lately?

1 comment:

  1. Yea I had to restock the fridge too! I seriously hope our power stays on! It stunk having to put all the stupid things back in the fridge, but since they aren't open yet, maybe they stay good?!

    ReplyDelete