Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Overworked & Underpaid...

Hi Dolls!
Long time no talk to! Once again, my lovely job has consumed my life... 
But I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel (i think) and now can get back to the million and one things I've neglected including my sad empty fridge.

Anyway, in the midst of all the work madness, I thought I'd catch you guys up on the rest of the shenanigans I've been up to a la Instagram!

Top left: Making pumpkin spice cupcakes and watching the Macy's parade
Top right: Went for a bright lip look for Thanksgiving dinner with the family
Bottom left: Watched a completely embarassing killing of the Jets by the Patriots.
Bottom right: Breakfast at Perkins. My husband still plays with his food!

Top left: Got our tree on Sunday and set it up in the living room
Top right: Broke out the decorations for the rest of the house
Bottom left: Even puppies need ornaments!
Bottom right: Finished tree, just needs presents underneath!

And of course last but not least my fur child.
This guy just warms my heart.

Hope that work slows down a bit so i can get back to blogging.
Totally am missing reading and commenting on your posts!


2 comments:

  1. Hope work gets better for you--it stinks when it's too hectic that you can't even enjoy life at home!
    Your little guy is sooooo stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks beautiful!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete