Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Insta-Lately

Yup. Don't even say it... 3 words.
World's. Worst. Blogger.
Fo' sho'.

Life lately has just been... unmotivating.
Maybe its this cold Jersey weather. And the lack of sun.
Or maybe i'm just lazy bones. And old.
Or all of the above...

But today, my friends, i enlighten you with what's been going on in my world the last few weeks via Instagram. And if you don't follow me on Instagram you should. All the cool kids do it.

Left: DIY gel mani with my Sephora by OPI gel kit
Middle: Spent an hour Saturday cleaning my make up brushes -- well these are just the eye ones
Right: New shoes from Sole Society. Thanks Influenster coupon!

Left: Baja Chicken Bowl - yum in the tum
Middle: Sautee'ing some shrimp and tomatoes for a healthy pasta meal
Right: Scooter HATES cold weather.

Left: Box o' blush/bronzers
Middle: I run with power tools/channeling my inner Bob Villa
Right: My husband has 80 screwdrivers and
this was the only Philips head i could find.

Left: Told ya he's got a LOT of tools!
Middle: My handiwork - the new door handle
Right: Hummus Quinoa Cakes - very very healthy!


2 comments:

  1. how were the hummus quinoa cakes? They sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Baja chicken bowl looks so yummy! (minus the olives). I should not be looking at this as lunchtime approaches. :)

    ReplyDelete