Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Friday Friday!

Teeeeee-geeeeee-eye-EFF my friends!
Oh how I LIVE for the weekends. 
Hubby's working a double tonight so we'll have 3 days together!
How awesome sauce is that?

Anyway, let's hit up some Friday Letters



Dear Scooter, You scared mama half to death this week, but I am glad you are on the mend. So what if you're tongue now permanently hangs out of your mouth? You're still totes adorable and I'm so glad you're feeling better.  Dear NorthStar Vets, Thank you for your amazing (though expensive) team of doctors & nurses that helped to not only care for my sick buddy, but to put my mind at ease every step of the way. You are an amazing facility and we're so lucky you're not far from our house.  Dear Jenn, I can't WAIT to try your recipe tonight. 4 words - Get.In.My.Belly. Dear Wawa, Thank you for opening around the corner from my house. I have a feeling you and I will be fast friends.  Dear Hautelook, Stop tempting me with your wonderful sales on beauty products. I gave them up for Lent and you're making it super challenging for me. Speaking of Lent... Dear Jesus Calling, You know just the right words to say every morning. Can't wait for the next 365 days of inspiration and prayer #dailydevotional. 

And lastly, Dear Readers, Thank you for following along and for all your kind words about Scooter. You guys ROCK!


1 comment: