Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Adult ABC's

Last week my homegirl Jenn tagged me for this post...
Thought it would be fun to do today!

A. Attached or Single? Attached... we'll be married 2 years in September, i think this calls for a vacation of some sort!

B. Best Friend? My friend Jen, who I've known since college. We've had some ups and downs, and even a few years where we completely stopped talking (girl drama!) but if you could have a best friend who is your soul mate, this girl is it.

C. Cake or pie? Both? Ummm, depends what kind, but prolly cake.

D. Day of choice? Sunday... even though we have work the next week, that's the day of the week hubby is home so we get to hang together. (All together now, Awwwww....)

E. Essential item? Lip balm, gloss, stick of some sort.


F. Favorite color? is it weird that i don't really have one? lately pink or yellow

G. Gummy bears or worms? worms... they're more fun!

H. Hometown? manalapan, a small town in Jersey... and i still live there today!

I. Favorite indulgence? booze french fries fro yo! i once went to let's yo and dropped $14 on 2 fro yo's. True. Story. (in my defense, they give you these GINORMO cups and they charge by weight...)

J. January or July? July. I'll take hot over cold any day.

 
K. Kids? wishing, hoping, praying... it's not as easy as snooki and kim k made it seem. at least not for the people who are actually TRYING.

L. Life isn’t complete without? my little scooter boy... after almost losing him back in February, i appreciate every moment i get with my fur baby.

M. Marriage date? september 25, 2011

N. Number of brothers/sisters? one younger and completely charming brother... bonus, ladies, he's single!

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples... with peanut butter!

P. Phobias? Death.

Q. Quotes? "If it's meant to be, it will be"

R. Reasons to smile? Great life, great husband, family, friends, job, dog, health. I am truly blessed! Just think, if my parents hadn't adopted me way back when, i could be a geisha girl somewhere in Asia, eating kim chee everyday (blech)!

S. Season of choice?  summa summa summatime...

T. Tag 5 People. Jessah, Nikki, Katy, Shannon, Tess

U. Unknown fact about me?  i love to sing, but i'm horrible at it. hence, i only sing in the car by myself!

V. Vegetable? Cucumbers... (NO DIRTY THOUGHTS!) or artichoke... preferably stuffed italian style... (ok, now my mouth is watering over here)

W. Worst habit? "over" explaining things... and picking my lips... hence the need for constant chapstick/lip balm

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Too many to count of both... let's just leave it at that, my medical history would fill another whole blog.

Y. Your favorite food? anything fat and yummy... LOL i'm not picky... obviously.

Z. Zodiac sign? G-G-Gemini! The twins... i fit this sign to a T!



Feel free to copy/paste and play along!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment