Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Perfect Denim Vest

I bought this cute sundress the other day at Joyce Leslie... 

the only problem is that we're not allowed to wear tank tops to work.
i know, i have a gazillion cardys i could wear, but is it just me or do you feel like a black cardigan wouldn't match with this dress?

and then i had a brilliant thought.

a denim vest.

and the search was on!

first stop, forever 21.
unfortunately the only thing i could find there was one that looked like it had gone thru a paper shredder. and being that "ripped" clothes are on the don't list for work attire, that option wasn't going to work for me.

second stop, my fav (and yours too) Tar-Jay



i don't know what it was, but something about this one just wasn't what i was picturing.
and by the way, it looks actually much better in this picture than it did in real life.

so onto the third stop.
because we all know when you get something like this in your head,
you're totally on a mission til you find what you're looking for.

Google Shopping

and BAM.


of all places, JC Penny... and $15 on sale?
Walk Run your ass to the store Shay and find that puppy!

The final look?

Perfect for work!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress! Get me one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love THAT dress!! that blue is so perfect for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't tell, I'm catching up on blog reading, instead of working. Completely acceptable since I'm stuck at work on my bday. Anywho....that is such a cute outfit!!!! I've been on a mission for a black leather (fake) jacket.

    ReplyDelete