Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum Review

Hi beauties!

Remember last week when I got a sample of the
Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum
in the mail from Influenster?

Buy it here
Yup, that's the stuff right there.

You all PROBABLY know the gorgeous woman who promotes this product?

Mmm hmm, Yup, that's her.

Well, I mean, who doesn't want supermodel GORGEOUS skin?
I certainly do.

So I was super excited to get this free from Influenster to review since
I had already been wanting to try this out.

Final verdict?
Love it.

This serum has a great consistency. It sort of reminds me a bit of a primer. Its silky and not greasy. You only need a small pump to cover your face. After all it is a serum, not a moisturizer.
I've been applying both morning and night. For day, I follow up with a moisturizer with sunscreen in it. For night, a heavier night cream. The scent is pleasant. And after a week of using it, though I can't really see any "visible" results, my skin feels really nice and really soft. It also didn't break me out at all, which is always a bonus.

This serum is a win for me and I'd definitely consider purchasing this in the future as well as trying out other products from the Meaningful Beauty line.

Have you tried Meaningful Beauty?


1 comment: